Thanks Nissians1...
I'm really v touched by all those ppl who called, msg me... I noe that God has put all these ppl in Nissi to care for each other.. I noe now that God has nv left us one step, not even when we fail to okey Him @ times. I'm esp thankful for Sharon, Zhenwei, Da Wanlin, Henry... Like Sharon said:" He's just like a Daddy who's playing hide and seek, thou we can't feel Him @times, it doesn't mean He's not there" I know He's smiling fr Heaven above because His love is spread across dis wonderful family.. I'm really glad I'm able to join Nissi cos without u all, i dun think i'll b tt joyful right now. All of us care for each other as much as others care about u... so u all no need to worry bout me.. mayb i'll haf tt kind of feeling cos i v long nv really pray to God liao.. Thru all these, i've learnt to grow in my faith and i want to tell others how wonderful this family has been. I'm really thankful for tt... Thank God for EVERYTHING! I suppose besides Thank you, i still wanna say a thousand Thanks!!!
P.S: No need to specially ask if I'm alright on Sat cos I'd feel pressured.. Knowing that all of you are concerned bout me, I'm more glad and appreciative ever... Knowing that I've this great bunch of bros and sis to go to when I'm down, you are the motivation and energy i look forward to every sat to go to cell to c you all...
So... I wanna thank God for who He's put in place in my life and wanna really thank all of you!!!
Everyone, let's jia you together!!! C you all on Sat!!!
Jiemin.
P.S: No need to specially ask if I'm alright on Sat cos I'd feel pressured.. Knowing that all of you are concerned bout me, I'm more glad and appreciative ever... Knowing that I've this great bunch of bros and sis to go to when I'm down, you are the motivation and energy i look forward to every sat to go to cell to c you all...
So... I wanna thank God for who He's put in place in my life and wanna really thank all of you!!!
Everyone, let's jia you together!!! C you all on Sat!!!
Jiemin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home