Yay! today is my secnd last paper and last paper for the rest of the sec 4s. Cheerios! Heyhey, y so little ppl blog nowadays. Miss reading all the blogs. Blog more, blog ma... hahas. R u all v. bz? Anws, I really wanna thk all nissians for all da bdae msges n present. U guys have really made my day!
Just a little childhood sundy sch song came to my mind aft i prayed 2 nights ago. I was a little bit afraid on tues night for my geog paper the next day. I was afraid I may have slacked too much due to the one wk break. Here it goes: "In the name of Jesus, In the name of Jesus, we have the victory, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, demons will have to flee, who can tell what God will do, who can tell of his love for me, in the name of Jesus, Jesus, we have the victory!"
Then another song (part of it) came to my mind aft tt, "Turn ur eyes upon Jesus, look full in his wonderful face, and the things of the earth will grow strangely dim in the light of his glory and..." (i 4got é rest)
Thk God for the many, many things he has done this wk. I know it's jus him cos when i didn't pray, I wudn't haf done and sometimes, the whole day can b absolutely awful. Things like, finding my hp when i dunno where i place it, waking up jus in time so I'm nt late for exams, reminding me to bring my calculator for exams (cos in a rush tt day), n when i played the game big2 on my hp, i lose for 3 consecutive rounds!!! then very sian so go study. And i dunno y i dun feel very sian helping my mum with household chores. N thk God for all my frens n family n nissians. I dunno y thr's alot alot of things tt happen this wk when i began to really really seek him, i may haf 4gotten bt at tt moment when somethings happen, i jus noe is Him, n then jus, "thk God!"
ps: Jiayou everybody, esp those having exams like a lvls/uni??? Looking 4ward to sat again and mission trip!
Just a little childhood sundy sch song came to my mind aft i prayed 2 nights ago. I was a little bit afraid on tues night for my geog paper the next day. I was afraid I may have slacked too much due to the one wk break. Here it goes: "In the name of Jesus, In the name of Jesus, we have the victory, in the name of Jesus, in the name of Jesus, demons will have to flee, who can tell what God will do, who can tell of his love for me, in the name of Jesus, Jesus, we have the victory!"
Then another song (part of it) came to my mind aft tt, "Turn ur eyes upon Jesus, look full in his wonderful face, and the things of the earth will grow strangely dim in the light of his glory and..." (i 4got é rest)
Thk God for the many, many things he has done this wk. I know it's jus him cos when i didn't pray, I wudn't haf done and sometimes, the whole day can b absolutely awful. Things like, finding my hp when i dunno where i place it, waking up jus in time so I'm nt late for exams, reminding me to bring my calculator for exams (cos in a rush tt day), n when i played the game big2 on my hp, i lose for 3 consecutive rounds!!! then very sian so go study. And i dunno y i dun feel very sian helping my mum with household chores. N thk God for all my frens n family n nissians. I dunno y thr's alot alot of things tt happen this wk when i began to really really seek him, i may haf 4gotten bt at tt moment when somethings happen, i jus noe is Him, n then jus, "thk God!"
ps: Jiayou everybody, esp those having exams like a lvls/uni??? Looking 4ward to sat again and mission trip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home