you have brought me to the light , I'm saved.
you speak to me through your words, I'm assured
you are there to provide directions in my life , I'm right.
you make me feel worthy always, I'm dignified.
you have placed me in a growing community , I'm changed
you have given me supportive brothers and sisters , I'm blessed
you turned the situation around when i hopeless, I'm thankful
you picked me up when i lost, I'm found
you respond to my prayers , I'm faithful
you bind temptations and strongholds that is clinging on me, I'm free.
you see me through the army training, I'm protected
you always provide a way out of any problem, I'm glad
you give me peace and joy in life, I'll rejoice
you have a calling for me to respond, I'll follow.
you have a destiny for me, I'll fulfill.
henry....
you speak to me through your words, I'm assured
you are there to provide directions in my life , I'm right.
you make me feel worthy always, I'm dignified.
you have placed me in a growing community , I'm changed
you have given me supportive brothers and sisters , I'm blessed
you turned the situation around when i hopeless, I'm thankful
you picked me up when i lost, I'm found
you respond to my prayers , I'm faithful
you bind temptations and strongholds that is clinging on me, I'm free.
you see me through the army training, I'm protected
you always provide a way out of any problem, I'm glad
you give me peace and joy in life, I'll rejoice
you have a calling for me to respond, I'll follow.
you have a destiny for me, I'll fulfill.
henry....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home