hey, A, dun give up. U know, I've learnt alot thru this mission trip. One thing I've learnt is tt God may be slow bt he is nvr late. Sometimes, it might even mean praying 4 or 5 times, for tt person till he gts complete healing, sometimes, it means praying 4 a lifetime to c a person save @ the deathbed. Bt God really teach me hw to be persistant. Esp, when i prayed for the 1st time, the person was nt healed. I was afraid, bt I prayed 4 faith. At last God still shows his amazing power! And also, I've learnt tt the more hardship u go thru, dun give up, cos God definately gonna use u mightily. Rem thr's one blog abt the potter? yes. God is moulding u to become a great person. All the hardships u r facing now, He allow it to happen so u will b a better person. Jus hold on thr.Dun look at the things now, c the future, the person u'll bcome... the rewards in heaven. Prayer is the essential 4 this battle. Keep praying! (Read ephesians 6:10-20) Satan of course doesnt want u to win. He wants to distract u frm God. He come here to steal, kill & destroy. U must beware and keep praying. ya. We'll all pray 4 u. Keep tt faith going for faith as small as a mustrd seed can move mountains. And with Christ all things r possible! And thrs this verse, like, count them as rubbish that I might gain Christ. them refers to all tt u r suffering now. See, philipians chap 3-It's all 4 christ, pressing on towards the goal and our citizenship in heaven. Jia You "A"!!!
LoTsA lOvE, sharon =)
LoTsA lOvE, sharon =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home