Hey it's New Year but dun forget the tragedy that has brought about unhappiness..
Hey guys.. where have all of ya been? Why these days no one blog de?? It's new year eve today but as all of ya know about the Tsunami incident.. not many of the people are in the mood right now.. Pray that God will lift up all misery and bless those who are MISSING to be alive, NOT DEAD!! Really thank God for such a wonderful year.. many things happen but I think this year was really an eventful one.. I came to church this year i think in july.. known u guys for like half a month but it's not the duration but the things that all of us have gone thru..
From the first day I step into Nissi1.. my many band practices.. Band comp.. O's.. YI camp.. Leaders' Retreat.. Christmas Bash.. many ups and downs.. many tears have flown down my cheeks, be it joyful or sad.. I thank God for everything that He's provided me, my family, my brother who brought me to Christ, Nissians and all those whom I know.. I suppose this year has been such such great and impactful and life-changing and fruitful and.. There's so much that occurs to me that I thought I could tell the world about this wonderful year esp this Dec Hols.. I should say the camp really change my life.. for God and for the people who are around me.. I've got so many of you to thank esp Lynn, Charissa, Rain, whole Aspiration..or rather WHOLE NISSI 1.. Without all of you all by my side, i dunno whether I can brave through this year.. Thanks for all of your prayers that allows the impossible to become possible.. and allow God to slowly come into my family's life
.. Tomorrow shall be a NEW BEGINNING..
.. Hope things will be smooth-sailing..
.. Pray hard for the people who are missing..
.. people who are there to help..
.. Just pray that God be mercy..
.. And provide us with the peace we need..
.. Let things be back to normal, plead we..
.. And shall we not forget to treasure our loved ones..
.. keeping them in prayer and in truth..
.. Dear Lord bless us in the year to come..
.. and allow our minds to always stay calm..
.. Thank you Lord..
.. For being such a faithful God..
From the first day I step into Nissi1.. my many band practices.. Band comp.. O's.. YI camp.. Leaders' Retreat.. Christmas Bash.. many ups and downs.. many tears have flown down my cheeks, be it joyful or sad.. I thank God for everything that He's provided me, my family, my brother who brought me to Christ, Nissians and all those whom I know.. I suppose this year has been such such great and impactful and life-changing and fruitful and.. There's so much that occurs to me that I thought I could tell the world about this wonderful year esp this Dec Hols.. I should say the camp really change my life.. for God and for the people who are around me.. I've got so many of you to thank esp Lynn, Charissa, Rain, whole Aspiration..or rather WHOLE NISSI 1.. Without all of you all by my side, i dunno whether I can brave through this year.. Thanks for all of your prayers that allows the impossible to become possible.. and allow God to slowly come into my family's life
.. Tomorrow shall be a NEW BEGINNING..
.. Hope things will be smooth-sailing..
.. Pray hard for the people who are missing..
.. people who are there to help..
.. Just pray that God be mercy..
.. And provide us with the peace we need..
.. Let things be back to normal, plead we..
.. And shall we not forget to treasure our loved ones..
.. keeping them in prayer and in truth..
.. Dear Lord bless us in the year to come..
.. and allow our minds to always stay calm..
.. Thank you Lord..
.. For being such a faithful God..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home