Wow!Finally i'm back blogging again.Haha!!Last wk was reali packed for me man.Hope i'm doin well for the combine cell grp thingy..I reali want to thank my significant workers!!YEAH!!Without them, things would not function at all.Thanks Jack, always there to improvise on my silly-may-work ideas.Hee!Thanks vin, for being my personal secrectary, never fails to remind of the things i forgot.Haha!! Thanks James, for making the ice-breaker a fun time for them! Thanks Boon Ping, Rain and Morris for being involved in that awesome praise and worship!!Thanks Miaoxia for making the dessert for the refreshments!Haha!I jus wanna thank evryone who make all that happen in any way.Pls dun harbour bitterness if i forgot to mention ur names if u happpen to help out2!! Well, i got lots to say.During nite life, i saw many of us praying for one another.I'm glad to see that many nissians actually took the initiative to pray for one another. Truthfully speakng, it's reali heart-warming.I'm very very sure that those who r prayed for felt the love and concern that we've shared.There's is bonding, a strong bond!!Today's Thursday le, our mission troopers are coming back soon.Do keep them in our daily prayers.Never cease to pray for them.Also, pls pray for boon ping who is in brunei. I been there..it's reali horrid..trust me..keep him in prayers ya.I thanked u all on his behalf.Oh ya, YI Camp coming le!!!Arrgh!!!I can't come<...sigh...>If possible, ppl ask ur frens to come along2!It's reali powerful time to connect with Jesus!Must go k!For first-timers, i bet u would want more of it. Well, now got to prepare for the next combine cell le lah..meanwhile..ppl hav fun!!
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My ways,"declares the Lord.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts"
Isaiah 55:8-9
"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My ways,"declares the Lord.
"As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts"
Isaiah 55:8-9

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home