NiSSi~tHe LoRd iS oUr baNNer
Hihi, Yoz, Heys, Hallo You Sheng here. I cant post here for 2 weeks after next friday so i'm making use of this chance to express how much I love you all....... ^__^
Yup and i also got prayer request. Can you all pray for me regarding my enlistment into NS which I have to endure a lot and especially for my family when I'm away. I dont know what may happen. Thanks a lot. =>
And Ken I'm so happy that you stepped forward with faith as a world changer in the sudden mission to thailand for the Tsunami humanitarian relief work. I will keep you in prayer for as long as i remember. Yep and thanks for all the training and encouragements. I will give my best.
Lynn thanks for being such a nice shepherd and giving me the chance to do praise and worship this sat (Jan 1 2005) and also to Boon Ping and Rain who did such a great job with the musical instruments. Glory to our LORD.
And also to Aspiration people, I hope to know and appreciate all of you more. Haha. Cos i'm realised that I'm with the NS guys and Fervour most of the time.
I really hope that even though I'm away in NS all of you will keep me updated on whats going on through smses. I'm using singtel so remember smses through internet is free!! Ya and no matter what, if I can come to cell and service, I will. No devil or satan can be against God's will for me to come haha. = )
You Sheng
Yup and i also got prayer request. Can you all pray for me regarding my enlistment into NS which I have to endure a lot and especially for my family when I'm away. I dont know what may happen. Thanks a lot. =>
And Ken I'm so happy that you stepped forward with faith as a world changer in the sudden mission to thailand for the Tsunami humanitarian relief work. I will keep you in prayer for as long as i remember. Yep and thanks for all the training and encouragements. I will give my best.
Lynn thanks for being such a nice shepherd and giving me the chance to do praise and worship this sat (Jan 1 2005) and also to Boon Ping and Rain who did such a great job with the musical instruments. Glory to our LORD.
And also to Aspiration people, I hope to know and appreciate all of you more. Haha. Cos i'm realised that I'm with the NS guys and Fervour most of the time.
I really hope that even though I'm away in NS all of you will keep me updated on whats going on through smses. I'm using singtel so remember smses through internet is free!! Ya and no matter what, if I can come to cell and service, I will. No devil or satan can be against God's will for me to come haha. = )
You Sheng

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home