NiSSi~tHe LoRd iS oUr baNNer
Dear bro & sis,
i'm leaving in another 4 hrs time. Here, i like to thanks everyone for your blessings & prayers. Pls continue to pray for the team. I will do do my very best to uphold God's glorious name there.
***rain dun blog.... okie, everyone kindly take good care of rain. She is extra prone to illness during festive seasons. She is having cough now, pray for recovery. dun see her like tt....she needs alot of care one.. jus take care of her
>Yousheng, remember, intergity! its the golden word to all soldier!
>vin, muz buy your disciple dinner when i'm back k. You r a great mentor.
>Lyn, aiyo.. you r the BEST CELL LEADER lah.. I thank you & veri glad to be your sheep!
>Weikian, you r the best SUB CELL LEADER lah.. I thank you & veri glad to be your sheep!
>morris & colin, keep it up! support one another, morris, more will come.. but the word is still, 'persist'.
>Jack, there will be more to talk on soon!
>Cha, haaha.... still feels bad for injuring u twice... :P
>boonping, james, guoyi, henry, I sure have more trainings this time round....hmm
>zhenwei & wanlin, jus like the way we fly kite, we gotta be the best! push to e limit, even if we know the thread is going to break.
>all in aspiration, i'm really going to be Anpan man this time! pray for me k.
Regards
ken
i'm leaving in another 4 hrs time. Here, i like to thanks everyone for your blessings & prayers. Pls continue to pray for the team. I will do do my very best to uphold God's glorious name there.
***rain dun blog.... okie, everyone kindly take good care of rain. She is extra prone to illness during festive seasons. She is having cough now, pray for recovery. dun see her like tt....she needs alot of care one.. jus take care of her
>Yousheng, remember, intergity! its the golden word to all soldier!
>vin, muz buy your disciple dinner when i'm back k. You r a great mentor.
>Lyn, aiyo.. you r the BEST CELL LEADER lah.. I thank you & veri glad to be your sheep!
>Weikian, you r the best SUB CELL LEADER lah.. I thank you & veri glad to be your sheep!
>morris & colin, keep it up! support one another, morris, more will come.. but the word is still, 'persist'.
>Jack, there will be more to talk on soon!
>Cha, haaha.... still feels bad for injuring u twice... :P
>boonping, james, guoyi, henry, I sure have more trainings this time round....hmm
>zhenwei & wanlin, jus like the way we fly kite, we gotta be the best! push to e limit, even if we know the thread is going to break.
>all in aspiration, i'm really going to be Anpan man this time! pray for me k.
Regards
ken

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home