Hope never fails...
Wahaha...lalala Hey hey, I got 2 hours off on sunday just for Water Baptism. Given by a non-christian officer over just one phone call? All this risking his reputation over an issue that could possibly be viewed as double standards in the company for a thing that does not even concern SAF. WOw. How clear a miracle is that? I have prayed for the deaf to hear, lame to walk during mission trip, but this kind of miracle is a whole new stuff. Classic cool stuff indeed, Praise God!!!
Faith (Hillsongs by Reuben Morgan)
I'm reaching for the prize, I'm giving everything
I give my life for this; it's what I live for
Nothing can keep me from, all that You have for me
You hold my head up high; I live for You
Pre-Chorus:
Greater is He...that's living in me
Than he that is in the world
Chorus:
Faith, I can move the mountain
I can do all things through Christ...I know
Faith, standing and believing
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
I love this song. It expresses how I feel & the tune is soo catchy. In addition, the lyrics in italics are from the Bible!! Faith, without this, it is impossible to please God, much less anybody. It is a means of love and the pre-requisite for loving God. Something so eternal...
Btw, must thank Shepherd Lynn and company for those prezzies... ^_^ and those pple who conspired to flood my handphone. WHat perfidy is this? Well done. You caught my attention. Hahaha..thanks man!! = )

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home