Tribute to dolphins..
Dolphins...what paragons of sublime beauty and pulchritude they are, it transcends this world. From the adroit hands of the Potter, was created some of the finest companions He made for the humans He loved. Acrobatic grace, superior intellect, charismatic, playful & whimsical, a gregarious nature, such are parallels of the traits we find in ourselves. Dolphins are universal symbols of love, peace, joy, freedom, beauty, courage..blah blah. Never fails to remind me of the 9 fruits of the Holy Spirit.
Hmmm..maybe I'm talking too much crap today hahahha ^___^ You are not obliged to read on. Today the audience is myself. Hehe..that explains the language. Nevertheless, I can pass you the bucket for the vomit later on.
It is so widely reported of how dolphins rescue drowning sailors, or divers from sharks. I tell you more..have you heard of how they healed cancer patients or catalyse the recovery of people afflicted with depression?? Their sonars empower them to "see through" bodies akin to an X-ray vision and possibly "zap" cancer cells with it, sending the malady into remission. Do you recognise their intrepid albeit friendly disposition as they approach humans? Such is an animal I presume set apart by our Heavenly Father to be close to our hearts.
Therefore I beseech you brethrens to offer fiscal offerings as I start a ministry to minister to others with dolphins, leaving me opportunities for evangelism. Ok hahahha..this one TRULY is a joke : D
You Sheng
Hmmm..maybe I'm talking too much crap today hahahha ^___^ You are not obliged to read on. Today the audience is myself. Hehe..that explains the language. Nevertheless, I can pass you the bucket for the vomit later on.
It is so widely reported of how dolphins rescue drowning sailors, or divers from sharks. I tell you more..have you heard of how they healed cancer patients or catalyse the recovery of people afflicted with depression?? Their sonars empower them to "see through" bodies akin to an X-ray vision and possibly "zap" cancer cells with it, sending the malady into remission. Do you recognise their intrepid albeit friendly disposition as they approach humans? Such is an animal I presume set apart by our Heavenly Father to be close to our hearts.
Therefore I beseech you brethrens to offer fiscal offerings as I start a ministry to minister to others with dolphins, leaving me opportunities for evangelism. Ok hahahha..this one TRULY is a joke : D
You Sheng

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home