PrayeR reqUests of aSpIrAtion....
I really hope all of u will be able 2 experience a breakthrough in ur spiritual walk & ur own personal pblms!!! I commit myself to fast & pray 4 each of u each dae. I encourage all of u to do likewise too!Below r all the prayer requests of our fellow asPiraTion members! Pls pray 4 each oth!
Jun Hao
- focus in studying for the coming "O" levels
- get back in the pursue of God!!!
- family problems..
Joseph
- more hunger for the lost
- more of God, less of self,a more intimate relationship with God
- To be able to cope with stress.
- sch work
- salvatuon of many in sch - Kenneth (mormon), a few (catholics), Darren (free thinker, parents are buddhists)
- more discipline in studies, right study method & to do well to glorify ONLY God!
Alicia
- not remain stagnant in my relatinoship with God! I want to get closer to him!!
- not be so tired after training so that I can do my homework properly & not fall asleep after I reach home.
- able to endure the increasingly streneous & demanding canoe trainings.
- able to come church soon!
- & won't be late 4 cell since trainings are in Kallang
- able to do my best 4 my canoeing team =)
- My family can recieve Christs!
- more sensitive towards my friends so that i'll be able to pray 4 them!
Zhi Hong
- my mother will allow me to go cell & church!!
- my family will also come to the Lord!
- improve in my studies.
Sharon
- determination to put god !st in my life.
- burdened for my family & frriends
- love of God can be seen in me.
- will not decieved by the devil & that I can make wise decision
- know the will of God & accomplish it.
Da Wanlin
- able to look forward 7 not dwell in e past.
- sensitve to the needs of others.
- more joy..more hope! =)
- dilligence in my studies
- know my spiritual gifts
- faith to share the gospel to older people.
- trust God..not easily discouraged.
- think of others more than self.
Jiemin
- family salvation: Grandma-quite strong aBuddhist. Pray that she'll not be decieved anymore & that she'll ciome to accept that Jesus is the true God!! (Amen!)
- studies: pray that I can do my work more efficiently & will not get distracted by TV when doing wprk. Pray for strength in me so that I'll not fall asleep while studying.
- CONSISTENT & DAIlY QT!!!
- I'll pray more often!
Jez (aka Jas in the past..ha!)
- focus on my studies, that i'll not be distracted.
- able to manage stress, family pblms, friendship pblms & personal pblms.
- faith in God & that i'll be able to feel more of His love
- have time to com to chuirch..many activities taking away my studies.
Hannah
- quiet time
- getting along with classmates.
Zhenwei
- God will prepare my parents' hearts for me to share the good news with them!
- Pray for Sin Mun, Kok Mun, Jason, Jessica, Shi Yun. I shared the gospel with them but they are still very skeptical about it. They believe in themselves. Pray that God will soften theor hearts!
- my studies!! mid yeaar on 11th, 12th, 15th
Miaolin (can also call me charis!)
- able to do QT 1st thing in the morning!
- be on task
- time management
- on fire for God
- not be tired
- able to go 4 mission trip
- do well for my studies
- place God as my 1st priority
Jiayi
- my mother's health
- God can give me wisdom to solve my family issue.
- i would excel in my studies & sports.
Xiuting
- I will have better relationship with my mum. (she don't trust in me..but what i really need is trust & support from her..)
- growth in god ( pray that i will remov eny doubts about God, that I can love God wholeheartedly)
- salvation of my family!
- more disciplone in myself..
Xiao Wanlin
- will be able to focus on studying for my upcoming MEP prelim & written papers on 29th Aug
- father's salvation & his safety in China
- I'll be hardworking instudying hard for my prelims & "O" levels.
- able to bring WenQi to cell.
Clarice
- family can be in peace.
- my class will not have so much problem but can have more laughter & harmony.
- handle my timing & problems well.
Jianyi
- able to control my temper
- able to communicate with my mum.
- manage my time well so that I can have quiet time with God.
Wilson
Lord, I have problems with my studies especially my maths. I'm having 'O' levels this year & I really want to score well.I am also having conflicts with my father. Lord, I pray that you really would help me. The feeling of having a bad relationship with my father is terrible. Lord, i really pray that you will guide me out if darkness, Thank you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen!
Billy
- exams
- more time for God and Quiet time.
- sch pressure
- archery competition stress
Charissa
- able to adapt to sch life again.
- do my best in my studies.
- able to share with my friends. (Samantha & Saravanan)
- more passion & burden for the lost souls!
- family's salvation!!
I want to thank all of u 4 being so honest about ur own needs. Know that we all have weaknesses & we need each other 4 support & accountability.
I know many of you are having difficulty in doing your QT everyday. So please find yourself an accountability partner so that we can help each oth, encourage & spur each oth to do it!!! Let me know your partner too!
Any Problem pls come & look 4 me! my hp is on 24 hours !
i would like to encourage every1 to come for th prayer & fasting session on national day! There is great power in us coming together & praying for the same cause! We want to pray 4 ourselves, ouir nation, our family & friends! Let's agree with each other in Prayer!!! It's from 9 to 230 in the aftn. So tell ur parents ur going out & will be back to celebrate & watch the parade togeth! for those who may have pblms with parents call me ya. I'll teach you how to tell them! of cos pls pray for them to giv conscent 1st b4 asking!=)
Also, I would strongly encourage those who can, to come for bible study! what u recieve on Sat during cell & Svc is not enough 4 u to grow in the knowledge of God! It is just very surface most of the time to cater to every1. If u want to konw & study every chapter in depth, pls pls come 4 it! I can assure u that it's very very interesting! we are now at Revelation! Pls do come. It's from 1 to 230 in the aftn at church, 3rd level! hope to see more of Aspiration! =)
luv you guys,
cha (rushig 4 bible study now!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home