Impressions of 2005, come 2006
2005~My year in a nutshell was spent admist turbulence. Nowhere was the "battleground" of raging emotions fought or felt more passionately~moments of angst, despair, uncertainty, outburst of joy, spontaneous crazy laughter, or even sheer boredom. These are experiences I might never find elsewhere but in army. Yes, 2005 was about emotions, but so much more significant was the lessons learnt about life. I believe, "Life is learning"
Ok I must stop le, cuz I have to be relevant to Nissi I mah, hence I shall write about my impressions of u guys who taught me something about life thru the display of the strengths of ur characters. (Notice: Alphabetical order; I hope I dun miss out anyone la ^_~)
Adeline: Your affable character stood out.. taught me to be friendly : )
Alicia: Whatever I say you always 1st one to laugh lor; ur sense of humour is uber infectious. Taught me to appreciate the lighter side of life. Heh :D
Boon Ping(aka Jason): Haha, you're always saying lame things la.. cell w/o u sometimes quite dull leh. = )
Charissa: I saw how you try to build pple up, simple acts like caring for Hannah. Simply great teacher! ^_^
Clarice: Noticed that you value friendships quite a lot.. how u self sacrifice for ur project when grp members pile u the work.. *_*
Colin: You seem to me an optimistic person la, and you care quite a lot for others too.. sometimes hear u finding out abt others welfare : P
Daniel Ng: Ahh.. Still as crazy as ever.(Dun kill me k?) Everytime we meet u will sneak up on me from behind. Hahha. U taught me abt seeking knowledge, and having crazy fun la. :D
Daniel Heng: The person I seek if I want to have some erudite conversation. Haha. Besides, you're a sincere friend. ^_^
Desmond: You value the company of friends a lot. Learnt how to appreciate others more from u. : )
Dorcas: When I see you, most of the time got food 1, haha. V. nice person. ^_~
Elvin: Faithful. Yupz, very apt to describe my bro here. Heh. Btw, U also showed me committment. *_*
Guo Yi: One of the rare pple I can have a bus ride with after snl. Haha. I'm impressed with ur kindness & sincerity = )
Hannah: You're rather introverted, but I learnt from u how to speak at the right time : P
Henry: Haha, you're sort of friendly, cheerful, sometimes appear quiet.. then later say something humorous. Cool huh! ^_~
Muen: We seldom talk but I've always known u as very friendly. I can still remember the time i'm invited to ur house.. Taught me abt generosity and hospitality :D
Jack: Know a lot about army stuff from u, no, not only army, a lot of varied info as well. Besides, you're a sincere & friendly person. = )
James: Haha, I think you're always needed la. Probably cuz both of us in armour, you helped me a lot. U reminded me to be helpful to those in the same shoes as u la. ^_^
Jie Min: Really feel you're a good listener. Its always encouraging to have u around. U taught me the importance of listening to others instead of always suggesting comments first : )
Joseph: I think you're a caring person. Remember u always trying hard to resurrect Popiahs(2004) and u remember my birthday so well. Learn from u to care a lot abt friendships = )
Ken: Surely I learnt from my big bro here the spirit of excellence, diligence & committment. You do almost all things well :D
Lynn: You're an encourager, gentle, patient and tactful. Very hard to find another shepherd like u k? I still remember ur smses, all so full of great faith that's infectious. = )
Morris: Aha, you sing well, full of jokes, but most significant is a spirit of tenacity, at least that's what I believe la. You may not feel the presence of God, but feelings are not absolute k? Hope to continue seeing u grow in the Lord ^_^
Phyliss: Heys, I really see that you love ur family a lot, esp ur parents. You make me want to honour them and treasure them all the more.. Wow! C=
Kang Wan Lin: A helpful encourager, another 1 of those like me la.. hahas joking, joking! We learn from each other la : P
Sharon: Thru U, I've learnt to appreciate the lil' things of life. Still remember the sweet I gave u and the rest.. you seem most contented of all. ^_~
Wei Kian: You're uplifting aura and bubbly personality; and I'm still learning to adopt your seeming freedom in everything, like in speech : )
Wei Yang: Yang yang here is so easy-going and a devoted friend. U turned up so early just for my baptism. Just want to thank you la. = )
Wong Wanlin: Didnt know before that you like piglet so much. Actually, its easy to talk to you, you have a unique personality that opens up to others. Besides, you're a hardworking gal, from the effort u put into the 20 I-cans ^_^
Wilson: You have tremendous enthusiasm & faith. You may not have been in Nissi Aspiration long but I really hold u in high regards in this aspect :D
Zhen Wei: Heard that like Alicia, its always tough for u to come to church but you still turn up almost always. You taught me a persevering and strong faith :)
Zhong Hua: Hahas, I think you benefit a lot from my chocs, but I even more from you.. how you sacrifice ur anime time, and commit yourself to do great things for God ^_~
So i'm looking forward to 2006, really hope to get to know most of you even better :D
^You Sheng^
Ok I must stop le, cuz I have to be relevant to Nissi I mah, hence I shall write about my impressions of u guys who taught me something about life thru the display of the strengths of ur characters. (Notice: Alphabetical order; I hope I dun miss out anyone la ^_~)
Adeline: Your affable character stood out.. taught me to be friendly : )
Alicia: Whatever I say you always 1st one to laugh lor; ur sense of humour is uber infectious. Taught me to appreciate the lighter side of life. Heh :D
Boon Ping(aka Jason): Haha, you're always saying lame things la.. cell w/o u sometimes quite dull leh. = )
Charissa: I saw how you try to build pple up, simple acts like caring for Hannah. Simply great teacher! ^_^
Clarice: Noticed that you value friendships quite a lot.. how u self sacrifice for ur project when grp members pile u the work.. *_*
Colin: You seem to me an optimistic person la, and you care quite a lot for others too.. sometimes hear u finding out abt others welfare : P
Daniel Ng: Ahh.. Still as crazy as ever.(Dun kill me k?) Everytime we meet u will sneak up on me from behind. Hahha. U taught me abt seeking knowledge, and having crazy fun la. :D
Daniel Heng: The person I seek if I want to have some erudite conversation. Haha. Besides, you're a sincere friend. ^_^
Desmond: You value the company of friends a lot. Learnt how to appreciate others more from u. : )
Dorcas: When I see you, most of the time got food 1, haha. V. nice person. ^_~
Elvin: Faithful. Yupz, very apt to describe my bro here. Heh. Btw, U also showed me committment. *_*
Guo Yi: One of the rare pple I can have a bus ride with after snl. Haha. I'm impressed with ur kindness & sincerity = )
Hannah: You're rather introverted, but I learnt from u how to speak at the right time : P
Henry: Haha, you're sort of friendly, cheerful, sometimes appear quiet.. then later say something humorous. Cool huh! ^_~
Muen: We seldom talk but I've always known u as very friendly. I can still remember the time i'm invited to ur house.. Taught me abt generosity and hospitality :D
Jack: Know a lot about army stuff from u, no, not only army, a lot of varied info as well. Besides, you're a sincere & friendly person. = )
James: Haha, I think you're always needed la. Probably cuz both of us in armour, you helped me a lot. U reminded me to be helpful to those in the same shoes as u la. ^_^
Jie Min: Really feel you're a good listener. Its always encouraging to have u around. U taught me the importance of listening to others instead of always suggesting comments first : )
Joseph: I think you're a caring person. Remember u always trying hard to resurrect Popiahs(2004) and u remember my birthday so well. Learn from u to care a lot abt friendships = )
Ken: Surely I learnt from my big bro here the spirit of excellence, diligence & committment. You do almost all things well :D
Lynn: You're an encourager, gentle, patient and tactful. Very hard to find another shepherd like u k? I still remember ur smses, all so full of great faith that's infectious. = )
Morris: Aha, you sing well, full of jokes, but most significant is a spirit of tenacity, at least that's what I believe la. You may not feel the presence of God, but feelings are not absolute k? Hope to continue seeing u grow in the Lord ^_^
Phyliss: Heys, I really see that you love ur family a lot, esp ur parents. You make me want to honour them and treasure them all the more.. Wow! C=
Kang Wan Lin: A helpful encourager, another 1 of those like me la.. hahas joking, joking! We learn from each other la : P
Sharon: Thru U, I've learnt to appreciate the lil' things of life. Still remember the sweet I gave u and the rest.. you seem most contented of all. ^_~
Wei Kian: You're uplifting aura and bubbly personality; and I'm still learning to adopt your seeming freedom in everything, like in speech : )
Wei Yang: Yang yang here is so easy-going and a devoted friend. U turned up so early just for my baptism. Just want to thank you la. = )
Wong Wanlin: Didnt know before that you like piglet so much. Actually, its easy to talk to you, you have a unique personality that opens up to others. Besides, you're a hardworking gal, from the effort u put into the 20 I-cans ^_^
Wilson: You have tremendous enthusiasm & faith. You may not have been in Nissi Aspiration long but I really hold u in high regards in this aspect :D
Zhen Wei: Heard that like Alicia, its always tough for u to come to church but you still turn up almost always. You taught me a persevering and strong faith :)
Zhong Hua: Hahas, I think you benefit a lot from my chocs, but I even more from you.. how you sacrifice ur anime time, and commit yourself to do great things for God ^_~
So i'm looking forward to 2006, really hope to get to know most of you even better :D
^You Sheng^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home