Experiencing God!!
I dunno how to say this..All I know is that this must be the work of God...There's no other way to explain this..
As some of you will already know, on the eve of Chinese New Year, I was forced to go back home when service just started...I was given no choice..So I went back and then I was not allowed to go to church anymore..
I was so upset..I know that Christian faith cannot be walked alone..Or else I'll be like a piece of coal taken out of the fireplace..slowly dying out...I didnt want that to happen...I didnt know what to do..And He took over...
I went to my wushu coach's place to visit him as it is still Chinese New Year...And my coach is a free-thinker, but more inclined towards buddhism..interestingly, he was once a Christian in an Assyrian Church...errr..correct me if i'm wrong k..I cldnt catch the exact words he mumbled.. =p
So there was this grand senior, who's 4 years older than me, who came in shortly after I reached my coach's house..He sat down at where I was and he started to talk to my coach abt whether there's a need for humans to be saved...he asked what's the purpose of our life...and then the conversation quickly turned into a discussion..
This grand senior, continued to share amongst us..abt how he experienced God for himself..and at the same time bringing the gospel to the non christians who were sitting near us...and tt's when I started to ask qns too...Our purpose in life is just to live and die?Is that all there is?What is truth?
And guess what my grand senior did...He actually offered to bring me to his pastor and let his pastor answer evry qn that I have!!Moreover, he treated me to dinner, brought me to his house and let me take a look at the collection of books that he has!!He even let me borrow them back home to read!!
I also realised that, the place where he lives is really really near my place...just in Ang Mo Kio...I can just go down anytime when he's at home to go learn more about God!!
I am just so amazed at how God has turned this situation around with such an event...I no longer have to lie abt going to church to my parents..I get answers for my questions from a pastor..I get advice on how to deal with my parents frm his pastor...
And now as I type this entry, I remember that I have prayed that I really wanna know Him more...And now it is answered..
Our God is a living God..He hears your every prayer..And He answers them!!! And all of God's people shout a loud and mighty........................AMEN!!
Ming Jian
As some of you will already know, on the eve of Chinese New Year, I was forced to go back home when service just started...I was given no choice..So I went back and then I was not allowed to go to church anymore..
I was so upset..I know that Christian faith cannot be walked alone..Or else I'll be like a piece of coal taken out of the fireplace..slowly dying out...I didnt want that to happen...I didnt know what to do..And He took over...
I went to my wushu coach's place to visit him as it is still Chinese New Year...And my coach is a free-thinker, but more inclined towards buddhism..interestingly, he was once a Christian in an Assyrian Church...errr..correct me if i'm wrong k..I cldnt catch the exact words he mumbled.. =p
So there was this grand senior, who's 4 years older than me, who came in shortly after I reached my coach's house..He sat down at where I was and he started to talk to my coach abt whether there's a need for humans to be saved...he asked what's the purpose of our life...and then the conversation quickly turned into a discussion..
This grand senior, continued to share amongst us..abt how he experienced God for himself..and at the same time bringing the gospel to the non christians who were sitting near us...and tt's when I started to ask qns too...Our purpose in life is just to live and die?Is that all there is?What is truth?
And guess what my grand senior did...He actually offered to bring me to his pastor and let his pastor answer evry qn that I have!!Moreover, he treated me to dinner, brought me to his house and let me take a look at the collection of books that he has!!He even let me borrow them back home to read!!
I also realised that, the place where he lives is really really near my place...just in Ang Mo Kio...I can just go down anytime when he's at home to go learn more about God!!
I am just so amazed at how God has turned this situation around with such an event...I no longer have to lie abt going to church to my parents..I get answers for my questions from a pastor..I get advice on how to deal with my parents frm his pastor...
And now as I type this entry, I remember that I have prayed that I really wanna know Him more...And now it is answered..
Our God is a living God..He hears your every prayer..And He answers them!!! And all of God's people shout a loud and mighty........................AMEN!!
Ming Jian

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home