~May Your Light Shine :D~
~May Your Light Shine :D~
Extreme makeover: Home Edition is a totally cool and inspirational show… I found myself repeating “thank you Lord, thank you Lord…You’re awesome God! You made this God? How smart of you God! ” throughout the show. Tears, yes tears came effortlessly; they were tears of awe and marvel.
This week, they did up the home of a family with a wheel-bound son due to a freak accident three years ago. Since then his accessibly has been confined in the first level. So the team’s agenda was to give back the freedom back by make the whole home free-access to him, even the second level.
How did they do that? By fixing an elevator! How ingenious of the makeover team! Or rather, how awesome God is to the family. And of course they did so much more for the home like building a therapeutic pool spa and loft pad for him, master bedroom suite for his parents and new rooms for his siblings, to say the least.
Throughout this segment, I witnessed how a family of 5 changed by miracle (an event that wasn’t supposed to happen in normal circumstances, but made possible somehow). The team- they were not very certain if they were able to complete such a major project in 7 days, yet they went ahead in faith (believing in something that has yet to be seen).
The journey wasn’t all smooth and fluffy- contractors not making on site on time. Workers burnt out and exhausted. Bits of tension. Budget constraints, but some resourceful guy (“God knows how”), came out with an impromptu auction in the neighborhood to raise money to build a skylight for the home.
By faith, the team made it. The mother of the family remarked “It’s like a dream come through.” Her daughter remarked “No word in the dictionary is good enough to describe how I’m feeling right now!”
On their entertainment room table, I saw a cross. And I knew it! It must be You Lord, who else can it be? I’m not sure if the family or anyone in the makeover team’s a Christian, but I also happen to know that Your work never confines to only Your follower or believer. Coz You love all of us very, very much. It’s true, you are simply and complexly who You are. Thanks again Lord! You’re Amazingly Awesome. God’s the unquestionable Extreme Makeover Creative Director and Producer and Founder.
Coming Wed, Youth Impact’s very own extreme makeover team of 205 will be heading to Thailand to turn provinces upside down, inside out. They have managed to raise more than enough fund for the Mission through 3 Sundays of fund raising events. These youths will be working very closely, in God’s Spirit, which is the very same God that transformed the family. I believe those Thai villagers are going to be so touched by God’s miracles of healing and providence and Love that their lives will Never Ever going to be the same again.
PS: :I want to declare that I’m proud to be a God’s child and in the family of YI!
Shouted by
Phyliss
Extreme makeover: Home Edition is a totally cool and inspirational show… I found myself repeating “thank you Lord, thank you Lord…You’re awesome God! You made this God? How smart of you God! ” throughout the show. Tears, yes tears came effortlessly; they were tears of awe and marvel.
This week, they did up the home of a family with a wheel-bound son due to a freak accident three years ago. Since then his accessibly has been confined in the first level. So the team’s agenda was to give back the freedom back by make the whole home free-access to him, even the second level.
How did they do that? By fixing an elevator! How ingenious of the makeover team! Or rather, how awesome God is to the family. And of course they did so much more for the home like building a therapeutic pool spa and loft pad for him, master bedroom suite for his parents and new rooms for his siblings, to say the least.
Throughout this segment, I witnessed how a family of 5 changed by miracle (an event that wasn’t supposed to happen in normal circumstances, but made possible somehow). The team- they were not very certain if they were able to complete such a major project in 7 days, yet they went ahead in faith (believing in something that has yet to be seen).
The journey wasn’t all smooth and fluffy- contractors not making on site on time. Workers burnt out and exhausted. Bits of tension. Budget constraints, but some resourceful guy (“God knows how”), came out with an impromptu auction in the neighborhood to raise money to build a skylight for the home.
By faith, the team made it. The mother of the family remarked “It’s like a dream come through.” Her daughter remarked “No word in the dictionary is good enough to describe how I’m feeling right now!”
On their entertainment room table, I saw a cross. And I knew it! It must be You Lord, who else can it be? I’m not sure if the family or anyone in the makeover team’s a Christian, but I also happen to know that Your work never confines to only Your follower or believer. Coz You love all of us very, very much. It’s true, you are simply and complexly who You are. Thanks again Lord! You’re Amazingly Awesome. God’s the unquestionable Extreme Makeover Creative Director and Producer and Founder.
Coming Wed, Youth Impact’s very own extreme makeover team of 205 will be heading to Thailand to turn provinces upside down, inside out. They have managed to raise more than enough fund for the Mission through 3 Sundays of fund raising events. These youths will be working very closely, in God’s Spirit, which is the very same God that transformed the family. I believe those Thai villagers are going to be so touched by God’s miracles of healing and providence and Love that their lives will Never Ever going to be the same again.
PS: :I want to declare that I’m proud to be a God’s child and in the family of YI!
Shouted by
Phyliss

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home